- More than 20 years as a key supplier on all large- and ultra large-cabin programs
- Program involvement ranges from G450 to G650ER
- Thermoplastic rudders for G500, G600, G650 and G650ER
- Traditional rudders for G450 and G550
- Complete empennages for the G550, G650 and G650ER
- Thermoplastic fuselage panels and floorboards for the G550, G650 and G650ER
- Main landing gear door for the G450
For over two decades, GKN Aerospace has been a proud supplier to Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation (GAC) on all of the company’s large- and ultra-large-cabin programs, including the latest G500 and G600 business jet programs.
GKN Aerospace’s Fokker business began participating in Gulfstream’s very successful business jet programs in 1993. Activities started with the design and build of the empennage and thermoplastic floor panels for the GV, followed by the common rudder for the G450/G550. Today, GKN Aerospace manufactures a range of products including state-of-the-art lightweight thermoplastic solutions for every Gulfstream large and ultra-large cabin aircraft.
Arjen Landman, Vice President Programs and Commercial at GKN Aerospace’s Fokker business, said: “We are proud to continue to be a key supplier for GAC including on the new G500 and G600 business jet programs. Gulfstream is the market leader in large-cabin, ultra-long-range business jet aircraft, while GKN Aerospace is a leader in aerostructures and lightweight technologies. Our unique long-term collaboration proves that we are a great fit.”